- Allows for one-person operation
- Brake feature
- Spreads weight of roll
The Roll Cart is designed to provide easy transport of rolls for all Tecnau surface-driven unwinders and rewinders.
Roll Cart maneuvers smoothly to permit easy, quick loading of rolls from a pallet to the unwinder, completely eliminating manual lifting. Cart height matches the standard pallet for easy transfer. Rolls never touch the floor, keeping them clean and free from damage during movement. The cart can also be used to remove partial rolls directly from the unwinder as well as full or partial rolls directly from the rewinder.
Advantages of the Roll Cart include:
- Spreads weight of roll, reducing stress and the potential for damage to raised computer floors.
- Allows for one-person operation.
- Markings on the cart surface assist in the proper alignment of the roll.
- Brake feature helps prevent cart movement during loading (the brake is neither intended nor recommended for use as a parking brake).
- May be used for staging or storing rolls, creating less clutter and taking up less room than half-empty wooden pallets.