Milestones & Achievements
2015: Growing with our customers
- Investment into the acquisition and renovation of a second building in Ivrea, Italy, where Tecnau HQ is located. The new building will be entirely allocated to new offices while the existing building will be reorganized to increase the space available for manufacturing and assembly. The new building will be opened in H2, 2016.
- Tecnau increase its presence in Germany and appoints a new Business Area Manager with long expertise in the digital print industry, in order to respond to the growing demand for Tecnau solutions in the region and enhance the cooperation with local partners.
- Tecnau expands its product offer with the release of the High Pile Stacker h10 in order to support the increasing demand for short and medium run commercial print applications such as calendars, posters and banners.
2014: Focus on Digital Book Finishing
- The new corporate image and a unified website is officially presented to the market.
- The StreamFolder solution for book block assembly is expanded to 30” applications and equipped with a higher level of automation for simple and quick application changes.
- Libra One, the first solution for variable book-block signature supporting dynamic imposition change on the fly (2up/3up), is unveiled to the market.
2013: Company strategy based on three pillars: product innovation, performance and reliability
- The Cutter c23, with rotary technology and dual blades, is introduced, offering a high level of performance, reliability and ease of use.
- PageReady NL near-line solution becomes available, supporting output from multiple sheet-fed printers with full automation.
- The Zero Speed Splicer u40, a revolutionary technology in digital print finishing, is presented at Print13 show (Chicago, IL).
- The TC 1550 series of dynamic perforators becomes field upgradable in speed and performance with the new generation of TC 1550 PLUS.
- The first edition of Prime Time is held in Ivrea, where the new solutions for print finishing are presented to customers, printer partners and industry leaders.
2012: Merging two organizations
- Tecnau and LasermaxRoll establish new worldwide management to integrate the two organizations.
- The sales & marketing organizations of the two companies are unified globally.
- TecnauGroup is chosen as umbrella brand to present the new established organization at Drupa (Dusseldorf, Germany).
2011: Let the new story begin
- Tecnau acquires Lasermax Roll Systems and becomes the first and only multinational corporation with a complete portfolio of paper feeding, processing and finishing solutions.
- A new installation of the Libra 800 solution for book on demand production is successfully completed in UK.
- Dynamic punching becomes a standard application supported by the TC 1550 series of dynamic processors.
A new Company is formed in 2011 from the acquisition
of Lasermax Roll Systems by Tecnau.
Tecnau and Lasermax Roll Systems have achieved successful results as independent companies for the last 30 years, providing new technologies to companies engaged in digital printing and finishing.
Since 2011, Tecnau and LasermaxRoll have focused on establishing a new unified organization with a joint mission and strategy: to develop and market dynamic and flexible solutions supporting the broadest set of applications in the digital printing industry.