LasermaxRoll Unwinder u8 Available for Océ ColorStream 3000 Series
IVREA, Italy (25 February 2012) – Tecnau announces that the new Lasermax Roll Systems Unwinder u8 is now approved by Océ for feeding their ColorStream 3000 series of digital production printers. The Unwinder u8 is based on LasermaxRoll’s well-established Unwinder 550, supplying large rolls of paper up to 1320 mm (52)” in diameter and 520 mm (20.5”) in width to the Océ ColorStream printer.
Enhancements designed to match the productivity features of ColorStream printers include:
- Automatic tension control for ColorStream’s set-up and run modes
- Improved speed control to automatically support ColorStream’s flexible, application-specific variable speeds
- Support for ColorStream 3000 pause and soft stop
- Splice sensor to alert operator to splices in the roll
- Full speed compatibility with all ColorStream models
“We’re excited to build on our long relationship with Océ with the introduction of the Unwinder u8,” said Giuliano De Marco, Tecnau’s chief executive officer. “We think the u8 is a solid choice for the broad Océ ColorStream 3000 customer base.”
The Unwinder u8 is available worldwide through the TecnauGroup distributor network, and in the Americas from Lasermax Roll Systems (978 608-0500).