This position requires approximately 75% of travel (mostly domestic and limited international).
- Minimum 2 to 3 years field service experience. Strong mechanical and electrical/electronic troubleshooting skills. Excellent communication skills. Account management skills. High speed printer experience is a plus.
- To provide installation, operator training and on-site service to our customers and support of our sales organization.
- Candidate must possess a good credit rating to accommodate business travel. A valid driver’s license and a major credit card is required in order to travel on an independent basis.
- Salary is commensurate with experience, plus overtime.
Tecnau is the world’s leading producer of automated paper handling, monitoring, finishing and converting equipment for the digital printing industry. The company supports data centers, in-plant and commercial printers with solutions for report delivery, print-to-mail and print-on-demand applications. Our products feed paper from industrial rolls to extend the run time of high-speed digital printers as well as automate the post-printing process to provide important benefits in throughput and productivity. Finishing options include folding, cutting, separating, stacking, rewinding, and binding. Tecnau also offers WebVision, a family of print inspection systems which monitor the digitally-printed web for data integrity, print quality, and workflow issues. Our products are today sold and supported in over 45 countries. Equipment is manufactured for Tecnau in Billerica, Massachusetts, USA; Ljungby, Sweden; and Ivrea, Italy. Sales and services offices are also maintained in the United States, United Kingdom, China and Singapore.
Looking for employment opportunities in a meritocratic and constantly evolving environment?
Be part of our family!
Following it is a list of the main professional areas where opportunities may exist in the different geographies. Please fill in the form to apply for a job position.
Italy, Sweden, United States:
• Accounting, Finance and Control
• Business Management and Planning
• Engineering and Product Development
• Manufacturing and Assembling
• Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain
Across Europe, United States and Asia Pacific:
• After Sales Technical Support